Herbs & Acupuncture in Manchester and Sale, Cheshire
Herbs & Acupuncture
© www.herbsacupuncture.co.uk 2005-2012.
Combined Natural Health Ltd. (CNH)
All Rights Reserved.
21 Marsland Road, Sale,
Cheshire, M33 3HP, UK
Tel: 0044 161 9620855
Analysis of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials. This report states that acupuncture "can be
regarded as the method of choice for treating many chronically painful conditions."
According to WHO, acupuncture’s effective rate in the treatment of chronic pain is comparable
with that of morphine. Acupuncture has been shown clinically to trigger the central nervous
system to release pain-relieving chemicals, such as endorphins. Many neurotransmitters are also
affected by acupuncture, and changes in these may affect pain transmission from irritated nerves
In our practice, we have an approach that meets different needs. It is our goal to make the pain
reduce greatly or relieve completely after one treatment.
Conditions may benefit from acupuncture:
wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome), hip pain, knee pain, ankle pain
- Joint pain: neck pain, shoulder pain, scapular pain, elbow pain (tennis elbow/golf elbow),
- Back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, buttock pain
- Sports Injuries, repetitive strain injury
- TMJ, dental pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Migraine, headache, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, intercostal neuralgia
- Heartburn, stomach pain, abdominal pain
- Menstrual cramps/dysmenorrhea, endometriosis
- Postoperative pain
Pain management acupuncture in Manchester and Cheshire area, within easy reach of Sale, Timperley, Altrincham,
Hale and Didsbury.
|Applying Chinese Medicine