Herbs & Acupuncture in Manchester and Sale, Cheshire
Herbs & Acupuncture
© www.herbsacupuncture.co.uk 2005-2012.
Combined Natural Health Ltd. (CNH)
All Rights Reserved.
21 Marsland Road, Sale,
Cheshire, M33 3HP, UK
Tel: 0044 161 9620855
If we take a close look at digestive disorders, we might be surprised to discover that even western
medicine acknowledges that diet and stress play a large part in the development of digestive
conditions and even further that diet and stress management can make a difference in those
conditions. Guess we, western and eastern medicine, have something in common after all. Maybe
it is time to explore some eastern wisdom.
- Chinese herbal medicine: One of the most beneficial method that we have found in
practice, especially when it comes more complicated conditions, such as IBS, Crohn’s
disease, ulcerative colitis.
- Acupuncture: We have noticed good results of acupuncture in common digestive
disorders, such as abdominal pain, heartburn, constipation, and side-effects of
chemotherapy. Additionally, we often give patients Korean hand acupuncture therapy
(pellets) in the intervals of treatment.
- Moxibustion: Most clients enjoy the warm it generates. This is great for deficient and cold
type of conditions.
Advice from TCM perspective
We can’t get you better without your co-operation. We would suggest you change some dietary
habit of yours.
- Icy food should be avoided. It is good to have warm food or at least room temperature.
- Proper cooked and processed food is highly recommended.
- Have regular meals every day, i.e. regular amount at regular time.
- Try to avoid too much stimulant, such spicy, chilly, alcohol, sugar, etc. When you can’t
avoid, try to have them in moderation.
Conditions may benefit from acupuncture and Chinese herbs
- Abdominal pain
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Indigestion/Functional dyspepsia (FD)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease (CD)
- Impaired liver function (either due alcohol or chemotherapy)
- Nausea/vomiting (especially when presented as side-effects of chemotherapy or
radiotherapy for cancer treatment)
Pain management acupuncture in Manchester and Cheshire area, within easy reach of Sale, Timperley, Altrincham,
Hale and Didsbury.
|Applying Chinese Medicine